Wow! It's already time for Valentines 2009!
Just look at that sweet face!
Now you tell me,
was this next photo an accident or...
...on purpose from some sort of creative, inventive genius
child prodigy?
(Thanks for the reality check, here's to dreamin')
How come my mom always seemed to find better help in the kitchen?
Here's something fun for our family, hopefully for years to come.
Well, the big hit last Christmas as far as presents go, was an area that Tucker made for the kids, in our unfinished basement, so they could have their own workshop. (I'm still trying to decide who the gift was really for, Tucker or the kids.)
He gave them hand-me-down tools and saw horses for the most part and got some wood at a steal of a price. They now stay out of his workshop and create all kinds of things.
It is really fun to wonder where the kids have gone and then I'll hear the hammering coming from downstairs. Beats watching the tube!





1 comment:
I just found your blog! Welcome my friend to the wonderful world of blogging. I love it!
Post a Comment