Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 Things I Betcha Didn't Know...

1.  You can actually get high school PE credit by playing the Wii.  Macey is taking a lifetime fitness with the Wii Fit online and getting her PE credit!!

2.  Braden, who broke his tibia on Tucker's Birthday by slipping off the haystack and landing on the edge of the flatbed trailer, got his cast off!  Yippee!  BUT it isn't healed all the way yet and he can't walk on it.  He couldn't walk on it anyway yet (he almost fell over at the doctors) because his leg muscles have atrophied so much.

3.  McKenna is potty trained!!  Well, mostly.  Can you here me singing, "Hallelujah!"

4.  Tucker sold the Cliffs project. We are counting our blessings for the financial relief that is.

5.  Macey, Madalyn, Maren and I all wear the same size shoe!

6.  Cameron LOVES having the horses here. Big Red sees him walking out to the pasture and walks over to him and puts his head down and Cameron kisses his nose.  It does probably help a lot that he usually has a carrot for him but, he loves, loves, loves it.

7.  Macey, is quite the artist.  She came down one morning with this beautiful watercolor and acrylic painting.  I asked if that was something she was working on in school.  She said, "No, I couldn't sleep last night, so I painted this."  Uhhh, I can draw a very poor stick figure...

8.  Madalyn is really a sports fan.  She doesn't like to go to games with some of her friends because they talk and want to run around and socialize and don't watch the game.  She really likes to watch the football and basketball games.

9.  Cameron won the Spelling Bee for Kindergarten!!  It was a challenge word which meant it was from the first grade list!  Unfortunately he couldn't remember the word when he got home to tell me!!

10.  I am ready for Spring.  So are our flowerbeds, because we have tulips and daffodils poking up 4" tall out front!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Macey painted that?! Holy cow! That is seriously amazing. I had no idea about half of these things. Poor Brayden, that made me cringe when you told how he did it. WAHOO Mackenna!! Last one Denise! Yeah!! No more diapers!!